How to get more inquiries with Parnity
Created on February 7, 2022 | Last updated on June 26, 2023 at 04:43 pm
In this article you will get:
If you are a freight forwarder interested in investing in a logistics network to expand your business and meet other forwarders who are looking for a new freight partner to share business with, keep reading because I’m going to explain to you how to get more inquiries with Parnity.
Parnity is a digital logistics network that was developed to facilitate and improve the connection between forwarders worldwide. We use technology, a transparent validation process, a real-time chat, and a Business Hub to help our members make new partnerships and increase their business generation.
How can Parnity help me get more inquiries?
It is completely understandable that when wondering how to acquire more forwarder partners, you consider joining a logistics network to have easier access to other forwarders. Indeed, being a member of a logistics network can provide many advantages, that’s why I’d like to tell you how to get more inquiries with Parnity.
By becoming a member of Parnity’s network, you will have access to a technological freight forwarder system that will allow you to receive quotations from over 150 forwarders in more than 75 countries. Besides that, new forwarders join Parnity every month, which means that more and more business opportunities for making new partnerships can come your way.
Along with that, Parnity’s Business Hub will help you to increase business generation. Forwarders inside Parnity can add their quotation requests to the network and answer quotes from other forwarders, not to mention that our members can use the real-time chat to exchange details about the quotations and build new partnerships.
Unlike traditional logistics/freight forwarding networks, on Parnity the forwarders are listed by a search algorithm that organizes the results by the probability of being a qualified agent, not by alphabetical order.
This is important not only so that you can find the best possible partner, but also to let others know that YOU ARE the best option in your country, city, or region.
What can I do to increase my chances of getting inquiries at Parnity?
As mentioned previously, Parnity uses Artificial Intelligence to organize the search results for forwarders made within the platform more fairly, based on relevant criteria.
Therefore, since the results are not sorted in alphabetical order, your forwarding company can be at the top of the searches for forwarders in your country, city, or region. This makes you much more likely to be contacted by other freight forwarders who can offer you business opportunities!
However, there are some things that need to be done to get the best possible position and thus increase your chances of getting inquiries:
- Make your company profile as complete as possible: Your company profile is how you can be found by other agents who are looking for a new freight forwarder partner. The more complete your profile, the better your chances are of being found by other companies. So fill out the “About us” of your company’s profile, the services you provide (to be more easily found when filtered), presentations, photos, videos, etc.
Remember: The most complete profiles are more relevant to our Search Algorithm.
BONUS TIP – Add “Direct Contacts” to your profile: who is the main person responsible for answering inquiries from other agents in your company? You should add this person as the “direct contact”, this way you ensure that inquiries are being sent to the right person and you won’t miss a business opportunity!
- Validate your company profile: All companies listed on Parnity have gone through a validation process. During this step, you will be asked to provide a little more information about your company, along with some supporting documents and other requirements. Being approved in the process adds a validated badge to your company’s profile and therefore gives it more credibility.
*All that is required in this process is included in the screenshot below so that you can gather them all together to submit your validation.
- Complete your tasks inside “MyCompany”: Inside your company’s profile, you will find a list of important tasks that need to complete in order to increase the reliability of your freight forwarding inside Parnity and improve the chances of your company closing new business.
- Work on your Trust Scan: The Trust Scan is the space on the public profile where you can check important information about companies so that you can evaluate them further, to help you make a decision based on verified criteria. It is the perfect moment for you to show other freight forwarders that you are a qualified partner.
In Trust Scan, you can add the logistics certifications your forwarder has. It is also where the documents you have submitted during the validation process, your last access to Parnity, and financial records (whether or not the forwarder is listed in FDRS) are displayed.
- Keep a close eye on Business Hub: The Business Hub is not only the space in Parnity where you will find many new business requests waiting for a quotation, but also where you should add your company’s requests to receive more inquiries for the business you need quotes.
- Be active on Parnity: Since other members can see the last time you were active on Parnity, if you are logged in regularly, our Search Algorithm will rank you higher than a forwarder who is inactive on the system. This is because it will recognize that your company is still operating and you are online to receive and respond to quotes from agents who contact you.
Not to mention our real-time chat, the most important reason to keep active and online on Parnity every day. All forwarders online inside Parnity show up on the search results for their country, this means that you can be contacted by any forwarder on our system ready to quote and build a new partnership. So keep online to receive inquiries on a daily basis.
I want to receive more inquiries!
Now that you know how to get more inquiries with Parnity, don’t waste your time! Click here to become a member of our digital logistics network.
In case you are still wondering if our network is right for your forwarding company, don’t worry! We understand the importance of analyzing your options before making a decision. But we are here to help you!
Click here to contact our team so that we can help you in the best possible way.